40% Polysaccharides Shitake Mushroom Extract
Known as a food and medicinal fungus. For a long time, people have believed that mushrooms can increase their energy, treat colds and remove intestinal parasites. Mushrooms contain fat, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. However, its key ingredient is the polysaccharide called. 40% Polysaccharides Shitake Mushroom Extract is extracted from the shredded mycelium of the mushroom, which is rich in polysaccharides and lignin. Using the mycelium that appears before the growth of the mushroom top cover and stem, the shredded mushroom products produced after crushing may reduce the hepatitis B infectivity.
The shitake mushroom extract contains 7 kinds of essential substances such as isoleucine, lysine, phenylalanine, methionine, threonine and proline, and vitamin B1, B2, PP and mineral salts and coarse Fiber, etc.
1. The shitake mushroom extract contains very high unsaturated fatty acids. In addition to containing ergosterol, there are also sterols, especially a large amount of ergosterol can be converted into vitamin D, which has the effect of strengthening the body against diseases and preventing colds;
2. Regular consumption of mushrooms to prevent the body's lack of vitamin D caused by blood phosphorus, blood calcium metabolism disorders caused by rickets (especially infants), can prevent various mucous membranes and skin inflammation;
3.It also have adenine and choline, can prevent cirrhosis and hardening of the arteries;
4.It also contains butyric acid oxidase, has the effect of lowering blood pressure.
5.Separation of serum cholesterol-lowering ingredients in shiitake mushrooms.
Polysaccharides is an effective active ingredient extracted from selected mushroom fruiting bodies. It has a fragrant aroma, rich nutrition and remarkable effects. It can be used as a raw material for various health products, foods and condiments.
1. It has immunomodulatory and anti-tumor effects: it promotes the regulation of human immune function of T cells, stimulates the formation of antibodies and activates macrophages, and reduces the ability of methyl cholestyr to induce tumors, so it has strong cancer cells. Inhibition. Known as "scheme efferent" in immunology, it is applied to the anti-tumor clinical, and in humans, it can increase DNA synthesis and peripheral monocyte immune protein production.
2. Detoxification of liver and liver: It can significantly reduce the elevation of ALT caused by CC l4, thio and prednisolone, and can antagonize the decrease of hepatic glycogen content in CCl4 liver injury, and has the function of protecting liver and detoxification.
3. Mushrooms also contain double-stranded, which can be induced and have antiviral ability. The mushroom extract has an anti-platelet aggregation effect.