Devil's Claw Powder
Devil's claw herb (Harpagophytum procumbens), is a plant widely used in South African traditional medicine, specially by Bushmen, Hottentots and Bantu. Devil's Claw Powder is widely used in Europe. Two of the active principles of Devil’s claw root are harpagoside and harpagide. The mechanism of action of Devil’s claw herb is still unclear and disputed. Devil's claw’s common name is attributed to its peculiar clawlike seedpods which are covered with small hooklike protuberances.
Product Name: Devil's Claw Powder
Latin Name: Harpagophytum procumbens
English Name: Devil’s claw extract, Grapple plant extract, Wood spider extract
South Africa hook linen extract, Talons grass extract, Harpagophyti tuber, Devil’s Claw Root P.E,Harpagoside 3% 5% HPLC
Specifications: 2%-5%, 5:1
Active Ingredients: Harpagoside
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Test Method: HPLC
Health Benefits of Devil's Claw Powder
1. With the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing.
2. With the function of treating muscle and joint pain, neuralgia, lumbar muscle strain, muscle rheumatism, arthritis.
3. With the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic.
4. With the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones.
5. With the function of treating bruises, sore swelling.
Application of Devil's Claw Powder
2.Functional food as capsules or pills
Packing: By 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag.
Storage: Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf life: Two years under well storage situation.