Paeonia Lactiflora Pall Root Powder
Product Name: Paeonia Lactiflora Pall Root Powder
Botanical Source: Paeonia lactiflora Pall
Used Part: Root
Specification: 8%10%20%30%50% Paeoniflorin by HPLC
Appearance: Light Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Paeonia lactiflora pall root powder is extracted from the root of the peony root paeonia lactiflora pall. Its main component, paeoniflorin, inhibits the in situ gastrointestinal tract motility and uterine smooth muscle, and can antagonize the contraction caused by oxytocin. It also has a significant analgesic effect. Paeoniflorin has a cooling effect on normal body temperature and can inhibit platelet aggregation.
1. The paeonia lactiflora pall root extract can antagonize the convulsion caused by strychnine.
2. It has an inhibitory effect on certain pathogenic bacteria and fungi.
3. Paeoniflorin can expand coronary artery, increase coronary flow, fight acute myocardial ischemia, lower blood pressure
4. Paeoniflorin has an inhibitory effect on rat foot spasm caused by carrageenan and dextrose, and has preventive and therapeutic effects on rat adjuvant arthritis. It has preventive effect on rat stress ulcer and inhibits gastric juice. The role of secretion.
5. Prevention and treatment of senile dementia
6. Resistance to hypoxia, etc.
7. The role of diuresis
1. It is widely used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, coronary heart disease and gynecopathy.
2. It is an important cosmetic ingredients to treat acne, and delay the aging of tissues.
Typical Chromatogram of Peony Root Extract(Paeoniflorin)
PackingBy 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag.
Storage Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf life Two years under well storage situation.