Soybean Extract Reduce Fatigue
Soybean contains about 20% fat, about 40% protein, and is rich in vitamins. It is rich in nutrients. It can be used as sauce, soy sauce and various kinds of bean foods. It can be used for stems, leaves, soybean meal and coarse bean powder. Fertilizers and excellent livestock feed. Tissue protein, protein concentrate, protein isolate and fibrin processed by soybean meal can be used for various foods such as artificial meat, casein, monosodium glutamate and paper, plastics industry, man-made fiber, gunpowder and the like. In addition to being mainly used for food, soybean oil is an important raw material for lubricating oil, paint, soap, enamel, artificial rubber and preservatives. The pressed scraps can present many important products, such as phospholipids used in the food industry, and the use of stigmasterol and sitosterol to obtain cheap sterol hormone raw materials for the pharmaceutical industry. There are more than 500 kinds of soybeans used in industry. In addition, medicinal products have nourishing and nourishing heart, hurricane eyesight, clearing heat and water, promoting blood circulation and detoxification.
1. Prevent cancer, inhibit tumors, reduce the risk of cancer
2. Phytoestrogens can help treat
3. lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease, prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
4. Reducing the symptoms of women's menopausal syndrome and preventing osteoporosis
5. Prevent human body from being damaged by free radicals and improve immunity
6. to protect the stomach and spleen, protect the nervous system
7. Reduce cholesterol in the body and prevent cardiovascular diseases
8. Anti-platelet aggregation, anti-oxidation, inhibition of arachidonic acid and its metabolite production and tumor chemoprevention
9. Soybean plant extract has obvious analgesic effect, and the effect is close to that of aspirin. The anti-inflammatory and analgesic mechanism of aspirin inhibits the production and release of PG, inhibits the biological activity of various inflammatory mediators, thereby alleviating inflammation and increasing pain threshold. Whether the anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of soybean plant extracts inhibit the production and release of PG by inhibiting the production and release of various inflammatory mediators remains to be further studied.